Frequently asked questions
The program may work on computers that do not meet the requirements.
- 4GB RAM
- Background processes using much RAM may need to be shut down for the program to work
- 10 GB of free disk space on drive C.
- A resolution of at least 1024x768.
- Acrobat* Reader
- Windows* 10
- Requires a normal installation of Windows*. Thin clients and similar can cause problems that prevent the application from running.
- Administrator rights
- The application requires administrator rights for both installation and use.
- Use of the application can only be done through the user account that installed the application.
- If a physical printer is missing, a PDF printer or similar can be used.
* Windows and Acrobat are trademarks of their respective owners
Primary code - The primary code is created automatically and used to identify the computer.
Serial number - The serial number should be indicated on your measuring arm and consists of 6 digits.
Username/Password - Username and password are replaced upon renewal.
Unblocking code - You can generate your unblocking code through www.allvis.info, you don't have to use the computer where the software is installed.
- Download and install the program on your new computer
- Open the program on the new computer, at the top of the activation box is your new primary code
- Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain that it is a change of computer.
Your new primary code
Your serial number
Check to see if the model is available for download at allvis.se.
- Select manufacturer from the list on the left
- Available models are listed at the bottom of the page
- Click the model you want
- Enter your username and password
- Click download
- Run the file while the program is closed
Send the following information to email@example.com if the model is missing:
When the Save report button is used in the program, jpg files are saved in a folder that is named the current order number, the folder can be found by following the instructions below.
- Right-click the desktop icon and choose Open File Path.
- Go to the DbImg folder.
- Go to the Client folder.
- Go to the AllVis folder.
Saved reports can also be accessed in the program by clicking Open Orders.
The unblocking code can only be retrieved once per username.
If you cannot generate opening code: The primary code must match the one the serial number had previously. If you have a new primary code, please contact us.
If the information went wrong:
If you have entered the wrong primary code or serial number, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below.
- Your username
- Your password
- Your serial number
- The primary code
The program uses the printer that is set as the default printer when the program starts, the default printer changes, the program must be restarted. Follow the instructions below to change the default printer.
- Make sure the program is closed.
- Open the start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers or View Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer to use and select Set as Default Printer.
The error occurs when one or more files are missing or unreachable through current settings, usually the message appears during the start of the program.
- Right-click the desktop icon and select Properties.
- Select the Shortcut tab.
- Click Advanced.
- Check Run as Administrator.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Start the program.
- Download new installation files.
- Start the installation
- Monitor messages from virus protection and similar during installation, make sure that the program is not blocked.
The error appears when the program enters the wrong information during activation, check the fields, and try again.
Serial numbers consist of 6 digits without gaps or hyphens.
The username consists of 9 digits.
The password usually consists of 4 lowercase letters followed by 3 digits.
The opening code consists of 12 characters, mixed numbers and uppercase letters.
Note! The problem usually occurs when the data is copied into the program, try filling in the data manually to make sure that no gaps are included.
You may receive this error when you try to open certain programs on your computer. The error is solved by changing user account control settings.